Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, U.C.H., Ibadan for the November 2022 Class. The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered, and licensed to practice as General Nurses (RN).
UCH Ibadan Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should be aged 16 years and above,
- possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one (1) sitting.
UCH Ibadan Nursing Admission Method of Application
- The application form is available beginning from date to be updated through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at the website http://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng/
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#7,700.00) only into University College Hospital Ibadan TSA Account – School of Nursing at any commercial bank nationwide.
- Make another payment of #200.00 only to Oyo State School of Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank tellers for the payments to Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on http://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng/, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing.
Application Closing Date/Deadline and Entrance Exams Schedule
Sales of the School of Nursing Forms end on the (to be updated). The entrance examination is on (to be updated); the Venue and Time will be sent to all Applicants.
UCH Ibadan Nursing Admission Method of Selection
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue, and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain an acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview.