This is to notify the public of the sales of forms for admission into the School of Nursing, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (Federal) Ilorin Kwara State. The order of the entire admission process for this 2022/2023 session is as follows.
UNILORIN School of Nursing Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- All applications for the 2022/2023 admission exercise to UITH SCHOOLS are out. Members of the public should be aware of fraudsters.
- Candidates should possess at least five credit passes in the following subjects in not more than two sittings, namely; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- It’s acceptable to combine NECO and WAEC, WAEC and WAEC, NECO and NECO, and also GCE results with school candidates’ results
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WAEC/NECO)
- Candidates must not be less than seventeen years (17) and not more than 33 years of age as of the 1st October 2022.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have deformities affecting the hands.
UNILORIN School of Nursing Method of Application and Payment
- Fill in and print the application form on the School Admission Portal.
- The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make the payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 09075225670, For Technical Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Log in to your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SPBN application form will be made available for you to fill out and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor details from fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission waits for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: You are to bring the online printout after submission on the day of the exam/interview.
Exams and Interview Schedules
- Closing Date: Friday 29th July 2022.
- Examination Date: Between Thursday, 11th and Saturday13th August 2022. Candidates are to confirm the date on the UITH website from 1st August 2022.
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- Oral Interview Date: Monday, 15th August 2022.
- Resumption Date: 3rd October 2022
School management is at the liberty to change the above. Any updates will be communicated to the applicants.
- The above dates are subject to changes by the Management.
- The school does not sell any past question papers, nor conduct any form of Examination coaching.
- The school does not act through an agent for admission.
- No awaiting result shall be accepted at the interview.
- Come to the CBT Centre (for the entrance examination) with a summary page of the submitted online form and writing materials (no calculator or handset)
- Invited candidates for the Oral interview should come with the Original copy of the O’level certificate/printout and an original copy of the birth certificate/Declaration of age.