Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom, UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all students who would like to pursue full-time Undergraduate and Masters degree courses in the University.
Value of Scholarship: 50% Tuition fee scholarship: For undergraduate studies, this applies every session all through your undergraduate studies. For Masters, this applies only to the 1st year of your studies (if your programme duration is more than a year).
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events that aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2022.
To be taken at (country): Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
About Scholarship: Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, these exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the next academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) student
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Duration of Scholarship: for the full period of study