The National Population Commission has formally launched the e-recruitment platform that will be used to hire ad hoc personnel for the 2023 national population and housing census.
At the portal’s opening in Abuja, Nasir Isa-Kwarra, the chairman of the National Population Commission, made this point abundantly plain in his remarks. In his remarks, he emphasized how crucial it is that the census be conducted by the most qualified personnel.
Inuwa Jalingo, the Census Manager, stated that the Commission is anticipating receiving over 25 million applications for the vacant jobs and that the process needed to be competitive, fair, and transparent. “The implementation of an e-Recruitment approach is to ensure broad applications from all across the country, minimise bias, and ensure that all qualified Nigerians are given equal opportunity to apply and be recruited and that no one is left behind,” he stated.
The National Population Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to serve as adhoc staff in the 2023 Population and Housing Census in the following categories:
- Field Coordinators
- Training Centre Administrators
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
- Data Quality Managers
- Quality Assurance Officers
- Supervisors and;
How to Apply for National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment
- Go to the National Population Commission (NPC) 2023 Recruitment portal at https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/.
- Click on the Start Application button and then select Start as ad-hoc staff.
- Click on each box to acknowledge instructions, and then click the proceed button.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then proceed.
- Enter your NIN in the required column and click on verify.
- If you supply a correct NIN, you will receive a verification successful notification. You’re advised to save your Application ID. Click on the Ok button to proceed to the next step.
- Complete your application with the National Population Commission (NPC).
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- There will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November 2022.
- The application is FREE. Beware of Internet Fraudsters!!
For Enquiries: Call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms: Facebook: National Population Commission; Twitter: @natpopcom; Instagram: npc_nigeria; YouTube: NPC Nigeria; Email: email@example.com