For admission to its full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programs for the academic year 2022/2023, Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is inviting applications from qualified individuals.
YABATECH HND Courses
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN & PRINTING
- Book Publishing
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design:
- Ceramics Option
- Textile Option
- Fashion Design:
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Professional Diploma in Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering with option in Structure & Transportation
- Electrical Engineering with Option in:
- Electronics / Telecommunications
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power Plant
- Metallurgical Engineering
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Technology & Management (Monolingual / Bilingual Option)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Science Laboratory Technology with the following option:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics with Electronics
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Extension & Management
- Animal Production Technology
- Computer Science
- Crop Production Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Textile Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
YABATECH HND Admission Requirements
Requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- SSCE/ JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programmes as published in the current JAMB Brochure.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Students for the Bilingual programme are to liaise with the Department for preparatory classes in French.
How to Apply for YABATECH HND Admission
Applicants are to pay a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payments.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the online application form and submit.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Candidates applying for HND should ensure that their transcripts of the ND programme reach the Office of the Registrar, Yaba College of Technology, within six weeks from the date of this publication.
The campus of preference should be clearly indicated by candidates for programmes that run in both Yaba and Epe Campuses.
For details on available programmes of study and entry requirements, visit the Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
The deadline for submission of the application is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.