The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) is accepting applications from suitably qualified individuals for admission to its various undergraduate programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening applications for the 2022/2023 academic session at the University of Ilorin are now available. Now available for purchase online is the UNILORIN Post-UTME Form. Only candidates with a UTME score of 180 or higher and the university as their first choice are permitted to submit an online application.
English makes up the majority of the three dsubjects that make up the Unilorin Post-Utme exam: Mathematics, English, and current affairs.
UNILORIN Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
Only candidates who applied for the 2022/2023 UTME through JAMB, selected the University of Ilorin UNILORIN as their first choice and scored a score of 180 or higher are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Candidates who got distinctions in their ND/OND/NCE and intend to apply for Direct Entry DE at the University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Screening/admission form are also eligible.
UNILORIN 2022/2023 Post UTME Application Procedure
- Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- click the undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK.
- Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration from the Admission Menu on the left-hand side of your screen; fill out the fields that appear (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
- For UTME/DE information, candidates can click the Get Details button.
- Fill in the essential information on the shown page (for example, O’ level and A’ level grades, or ‘AR’ for Awaiting results).
- To access the Remita portal, click the Make Payment option.
- Choose an ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Mastercard).
- Enter your ATM Card Number, which is the card’s 12-digit number.
- Enter the expiration date and CVV of your ATM card (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
- Finally, input your card’s pin code; and
- Select Pay from the drop-down menu. To avoid duplicate deductions from your account, do not refresh your browser while the payment procedure is in progress. If you are unsure, please wait a few hours to see if your bank sends you a debit alert. Enter your JAMB Registration Number on the PreAdmission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve any issues with your previous payment.
- After making a successful payment, go to the undergraduate portal’s left-hand side and click ‘admission login.’ Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, then click ‘login.’
- To proceed, click the ‘next step’ button and fill out all of the required information; once you’re satisfied that all of the information is correct, click the ‘submit’ button.
How to apply for UNILORIN Direct Entry (DE) form 2022/2023
- D/E candidates must follow the same step-by-step registration procedure as I – x) above.
- Direct Entry candidates must also select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down and click ‘Save’ in addition to I above.
- When finished, candidates should click ‘OK’ on the dialog box.
- After that, when you’re finished, click ‘save.’
Candidates must enter their results carefully because any error will be interpreted as willful manipulation of results, resulting in automatic disqualification at any stage of the investigation.
For further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question(s) or suggestion(s) regarding – How to Apply for the University of Ilorin Unilorin Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form – kindly use the comment box!
If you find this post informative, kindly use the share button to share with friends and family!