This is to inform all applicants for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the dates for the entrance examination.
UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam
UITH school of nursing entrance exam and interview/screening have been scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: Thursday 8th to Saturday 10th September 2022.
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin
- Time: 8:00am each day
Candidates are to check the hospital website as from 1st September 2022 for the guidelines, schedule and instructions for the conduct of the examination.
More details on https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/index.
Guidelines for the Conduct of UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam
- Candidates are to arrive at the School Complex at the scheduled time.
- Candidates must come in through the second gate of the School Complex which is adjacent to 2nd ECWA Church, Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- Candidates should be formally/properly dressed for the examination.
- Candidates would undergo security check at the second gate before entering the School Complex. Hence the use of Mobile Phones, Bags, Wrist Watch, Calculator, ATM Card and any other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the Examination.
- Applicants must be COVID-19 compliant by wearing their nose mask/sanitizer.
- No parent or guardian would be allowed into the School Complex.
- Vehicles of parents or candidates will not be allowed access into the School premises.
- Applicants are to keep all rules of engagement within and outside the School premises.
- To be admitted into the venue of the examination candidates are to provide the summary page printed after completing application form on the hospital website and a photocopy of Remita payment of N10,000.00 application fee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through text message and invited for the Oral Interview/Screening of Original Certificates(O’level Certificate/Print out and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age) on Monday, 12th September, 2022.
READ ALSO Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree 7th Combined Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events
For further enquires contact the following:
- 09016428765 – Principal
- 08033701842 – Registrar (WHATSAPP ONLY)
- The school does not sell any past question papers, nor conduct any form of examination coaching.
- The school does not act through any agent for admission.
- No awaiting result shall be accepted at the interview.