This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLY IBADAN) during the 2021/2022 academic session, that the authorities of the institution, have released the admission list containing the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes.
The Polytechnic Ibadan admission list has been successfully uploaded on the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
How to Check Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List
- Go to the Polytechnic Ibadan admission portal at http://tpiportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/admissions/.
- Click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and password in the required columns and then click login.
- Finally, click on “Admission Status” on your dashboard to view your status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Polytechnic Ibadan ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
ALTERNATIVELY, the Ibadan Poly prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Poly Ibadan admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLY IBADAN) admission list.