It is with great pleasure that the Management of Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu informs the general public and prospective candidates that application forms are now available for the admissions of students to the College’s various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the year 2022/2023 academic session.
All qualified candidates are welcome to apply to the College regardless of their race, religion, ethnicity, gender, or political orientation.
Courses Offered at Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Soil Science and Technology
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED AGRICULTURE AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY;
- Agribusiness Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Management
- Public Administration
- Wildlife Management
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Power and Machinery
- Post-harvest engineering
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science Technology
- Environmental Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu Admission Form
- Enter your Phone number and select Application type. Click on the “Submit” button to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Fill in the subjects and grades obtained in the examination (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to submit your application
- Print your Application slip
- This form cost =N=6,200
- A valid mobile number is required
- Your personal information is required
- You are required to apply only once to avoid possible disqualification
- The application can be made in two ways: Either through scratch card purchase (obtainable from the school) or on the portal.
- There is a provision for online payment on the portal via the Remita platform.