Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery, Damaturu, is pleased to announce the commencement of admissions for the 2023/2024 academic session. This blog post provides essential information regarding the admission process, requirements, and application timeline.
- Sales of Forms: August 15th to August 25th, 2023.
- Admission Requirements: Prospective candidates need 5 Credits in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. Combination of NABTEB and other O’Level certificates is not permitted. Awaiting results are not eligible.
- Application: Visit the College website at www.ycnm.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000 through REMITA.
- Qualified applicants will be notified via the website about the Computer Based Test (CBT) date and printing of the CBT slip.
- Candidates who applied for ND Nursing through UTME will receive communication about the Post-UTME exercise.
- Beware of fraudulent agents claiming to offer admission. The college does not operate through intermediaries.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery is now accepting applications for the 2023/2024 academic session. Aspiring candidates should adhere to the admission requirements and application guidelines provided. Ensure a smooth and legitimate application process by avoiding unauthorized agents.