This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and eligible applicants that Osun State Polytechnic Iree (OSPOLY IREE) admission form for ND Full-Time programmes is out and can be obtained as instructed below. All candidates should note the requirements for the post UTME, the Cut-off Mark, and the Processes of application.
OSPOLY Post-UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as their first, second, or third choice institution during UTME registration or changed to the school through the JAMB change of institution platform. See: Will I Be Offered Admission if I Change Institutions? See Answer
- Candidates must have written four required subjects for their proposed course in UTME.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 (IREE POLY Cut-Off Mark for ND programmes) or 100 (for the polytechnic NCE programme) in UTME.
- Candidates who wish to consider the change of institution and choose the polytechnic as the first, second, or third choice can still do that before the screening registration ends. Please note that, if given admission, you may be required to change the school finally to the first choice.
- Candidates must equally have at least 5 credit passes in their O’level results in not more than two sittings. Such credits must be from the correct subjects needed for their proposed courses.
OSPOLY Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- All eligible applicants can obtain Post UTME through the polytechnic admission portal.
- Click on APPLY NOW
- On the next page, select Post UTME FORM
- Fill in the email, correct FULL name and valid and working email address
- Proceed to payment and make a fee payment of N2,030 using an ATM card
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the REGISTRATION PAGE. There, you’re to fill in all your personal and academic details.
- Submit your application and print the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’Level result(s) to the Academic Affairs Building for the Screening Exercise.
POST-UTME TEST DATE: Physical Screening will hold between (date to be announced later). Candidates should check the institution’s website for the appropriate date of Department/Faculty Screening dates.
ENQUIRIES: Further clarification may be obtained via email and the following phone numbers: 08157031930, 07059397105. 08030862530.