We would like to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the School of Health Information Management at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile Ife [SHIM, OAUTHC] and participated in the screening process that the admission list has been released for the academic year 2022/2023.
How to Check OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Admission List
Prospective students of the OAU Teaching Hospital School of Health Information Management [SHIM] can currently check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps listed below:
- To access your OAUTHC SHIM admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your OAUTHC SHIM admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the OAUTHC SHIM ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OAUTHC School of Health Information Management [SHIM] Admission List.