Result of the National Examinations Council, NECO, has been released! The results of the SSCE internal examination are now available online for candidates who participated. In order to access your result online, you will need to purchase the result-checking token.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result-checking token from the NECO website.
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to the NECO result-checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2022
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now, you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
If you see ‘No CA3’ instead of your result, check the meaning below.
NECO ‘No CA 3’ Meaning and How to Resolve
What is CA3: Continuous Assessment for students of 3.
What does it mean by No CA 3: It means your school did not uploaded their Students continuous assessment 3 on our database and by such the result of such candidate will not be released.
How can I solved it: Go to the office where your candidates wrote the exam and you are required to pay Twenty Thousand Naira for last submission all payments must be made into NECO TSA ACCOUNT.
How Schools can Make payment for Late CA 3 Submission:
If you did not upload your candidate’s CA 3 at the appointed time you’ll be required to pay a late fee charge, before you’ll be able to upload any candidates CA3.
The fee for late CA 3 upload can be found here https://www.neco.gov.ng/fees-payments/ and is required before any candidate will be allowed to check their results.
Use these steps to make payment for late CA 3:
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin purchase.
- Select CA 3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Remitta web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll be able to upload your CA 3. Launch the offline application and enter each Candidates CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.
In conclusion, candidates cannot do anything to solve the issue. Contact your school to do the needful as specified by NECO.