The management of the National Examination Council (NECO) has fixed Saturday 7th May 2022 as the new date for the 2022 National Common Entrance Examinations (NCEE).
Below is the detailed timetable for the 2022 examination.
The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
NCEE Timetable for 2022
DATE: SATURDAY, 7th May 2022
|7:30am – 9:30am||Validation of candidates, marking of attendance and Sanitization|
|9:30am – 9:40am||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates|
|9:40am – 9:50am||Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates|
|9:50am – 12:05pm||Paper I|
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science & Technology
Part B – English and National Values Education
|12:05pm – 12:55pm||Break and Sanitization|
|12:55pm – 1:05pm||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates|
|1:05pm – 1:15pm||Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates|
|1:15pm – 2:35pm||Paper II|
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
Kindly note that where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
- Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.
Finally, all candidates must ensure that they arrive at the examination venue on time as scheduled on the NCEE timetable.