The SSCE June-July 2023 National Examination Council (NECO) Results have been made public. A new procedure for checking NECO results has been introduced by the examination council. The purpose of this post is to enlighten candidates on how to check their NECO results in accordance with official procedures. Candidates who took the NECO June/July Examination are able to check their results online by following the instructions provided.
NOTE: Before you can check any of the National Examination Council, NECO Result you are required to purchase a token which will serve as a scratch card in the checking process. Tokens can be obtained in two ways:
- By creating an account on the NECO result checking portal, login-in and purchasing the token online using the payment options
- By purchasing the token and sharing with another candidate via email or printing it out.
A token can only to be associated to one candidate’s unique exam number. Each token cannot be used more than 5 times to view a candidate’s result
Steps to Check NECO June/July (SSCE) Internal Result 2023
The new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, they will be made available via NECO Results portal (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
To check your Exam Results follow the steps below;
1. Visit the NECO result-checking portal at https://results.neco.gov.ng/.
2. Select your examination year and the type (SSCE Internal, SSCE External, BECE, NCEE, and GIFTED).
3. Enter the token sent to the mobile number provided.
4. Enter your registration number
5. Click on the “Check my result” button.
By strictly adhering to the above guidelines, you should be able to easily check your NECO result of 2023.
Statistical Insight: NECO 2023 SSCE Results
In a briefing, the Registrar of NECO, Prof. Dantali Wushishi, unveiled key statistics about the recent examination. Of the 1,196,985 candidates who partook in the SSCE, a total of 737,308 candidates were successful in securing a minimum of five credit passes, which include the pivotal subjects of Mathematics and English Language.