This is to let the general public know that the Post-UTME form for JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is now accessible online, with a focus on Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) applicants.
The institution is utilizing this medium to alert such applicants to upload their necessary materials for the screening exercise on the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH admissions portal at www.lautech.edu.ng.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Eligibility
- For a candidate to be eligible for the Screening exercise, he or she must have scored 170 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB
How to Register For LAUTECH Post UTME
Eligible candidates should log on to the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH website portal www.lautech.edu.ng. Then, follow the following steps:
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.apply.lautech.edu.ng to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, candidates are to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
When is LAUTECH Post UTME 2022?
The screening exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise for admission through UTME to the university’s various programmes will be conducted on Monday, December 5, 2022, Tuesday, December 6, 2022, Wednesday, December 7, 2022, Thursday, December 8, 2022 and Saturday, December 10, 2022 while oral interview will be conducted for Direct Entry candidates on Monday, December 12 and Tuesday, December 13, 2022.
LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Deadline
LAUTECH Post UTME registration Closing Date: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session deadline is Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.