Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) one (1) year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Duration, Subject Combinations & Requirements
LAUTECH JUPEB Duration:
LAUTECH JUPEB programme is expected to run for One (1) Academic Session.
LAUTECH JUPEB Subject Combinations:
During the Programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATION IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
- ART SCIENCE
- Literature in English
- SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Agricultural Science
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Business Studies
LAUTECH JUPEB Courses:
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LAUTECH UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME, ADMISSION COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
- 1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
- Agricultural Economics (B. Tech)
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development (B. Tech)
- Animal Production and Health (B. Tech)
- Animal Nutrition and Bio-Technology (B. Tech)
- Crop Production and Soil Science (B. Tech)
- Crop and Environmental Protection (B. Tech)
- 2. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMETAL SCIENCES
- Architecture (B. Tech)
- Fine and Applied Arts (B. Tech)
- Urban and Regional Planning (B. Tech)
- Building (B.Tech)
- Estate Management (B. Tech)
- Surveying and Geoinformatics (B. Tech)
- 3. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Engineering (B. Tech)
- Chemical Engineering (B. Tech)
- Civil Engineering (B. Tech)
- Computer Engineering (B. Tech)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering (B. Tech)
- Food Engineering (B. Tech)
- Mechanical Engineering (B. Tech)
- 4. FACULTY OF COMPUTING SCIENCE AND INFORMATICS
- Computer Science (B. Tech)
- Cyber Security Science (B. Tech)
- Information System Science (B. Tech)
- Library and Information Science (B.Sc.)
- 5. FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Earth Science (B. Tech)
- Pure and Applied Biology (B. Tech)
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (B. Tech)
- Pure and Applied Mathematics (B. Tech)
- Pure and Applied Physics (B. Tech)
- Science Laboratory Technology (B. Tech)
- Statistics (B. Tech)
- 6. FACULTY OF FOOD AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
- Food Science (B. Tech)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (B. Tech)
- Consumer and Home Economics Science (B.Sc.)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (B.Sc.)
- 7. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Transport Management (B. Tech)
- Accounting (B. Sc)
- Business Management (B. Sc)
- Economics (B. Sc)
- Marketing (B. Sc)
- 8. COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine (B. Tech)
- Anatomy (B. Tech)
- Biochemistry (B. Tech)
- Medical Laboratory Science (B. Tech)
- Nursing (B. Tech)
- Physiology (B. Tech)
- 9. FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- English and Literal Study (B.A.)
- Philosophy (B.A.)
- History (B.A.)
- Sociology (B.Sc.)
- 10. RENEWABLE NATURAL RESOURCES
- Fisheries and Aquaculture (B. Tech)
- Forest Resources Management (B. Tech)
- Wildlife and Ecotourism Management (B. Tech)
Please note that B. Tech. is a five-year programme while B.Sc is a four-year programme.
LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Requirements:
- Candidates should possess five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting and Business Studies.
How to Apply for LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form
(1) Prospective Applicants are to proceed to the JUPEB Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). The form is available on https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/.
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to complete and submit the online Application Form carefully. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- The closing date for the submission of the Application Form is Sunday, October 30, 2022. Each candidate must ensure that the Acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as evidence of successful submission of the form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Screening of successful applicants takes place at 9:00a.m on Wednesday, August 31, 2022, at the new PDS Complex (1,500 Lecture Theatre).
The listed help lines and e-mail addresses could be contacted for clarification on issue(s) bothering on the programme: 08145406587, 08160368991,email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org