The authorities of the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa have released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the school programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Offa Health Tech admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available and accessible online.
How to Check Offa Health Tech Admission List
- Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa admission status checking portal at https://www.offahealthtech.edu.ng/eportal/admissions/.
- Supply your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
- If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) on your application portal
- After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter
- You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
Printed admission letters are to be taken to the Admission Office for endorsement.
For further enquiries you may call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).