To all prospective JAMB candidates, you can generate your JAMB profile code by sending your National Identification Number (NIN) by text (SMS) to 55019 or 66019 from your personal GSM/Phone numbers, e.g. write the word “NIN” then space and add your 11 digit NIN Number and send to 55019 or 66019 in this format (NIN 00112233445). There should be a space between the word “NIN” and your 11 digit NIN (Note that another person must not have used the number to register for UTME/DE in the past). Do not use postpaid or special bundle SIM cards, They don’t work unless specially loaded with credit.
To retrieve a lost Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 or 66019 as a text message from the same mobile number
How to Generate JAMB Profile Code Using USSD Code
In a bid to simplify the Jamb registration process, Jamb has introduced a new USSD code process which is *55019*1*NIN(National Identification Number)#.
Profile code is a ten-digit, indispensable number which you must present during Jamb registration. Jamb is considerate enough to have thought about the various challenges candidates pass through during jamb registration period.
To get your Jamb profile code, also known as 10 digit account code, all you need to do is to send *55019*1*NIN#.
After generating your profile code, the next thing to do is visit an accredited CBT Center to generate your Jamb e-pin and complete your registration.
If you own a smartphone with good internet, and you want to create your Jamb profile code by yourself, simply:
- Visit the Jamb website online
- Click register for UTME/DE
- Click on create account
- Select ‘create Jamb profile account’
- Input your email address and details
- Fill in the form with your valid email address, phone number and security answer.
- Click OK
- On the email confirmation page, select the OK button
- Go to your mailbox and click on the message from Jamb
- At this stage, you will see your JAMB account code
- Click the link in the JAMB message
- Select “Click here to continue creating your profile creation account”
- Enter your personal information
- Input your first, second, and middle name and Choose your gender.
- Choose date of birth
- Type the correct date of birth
- Enter your phone number and place of origin
- Enter your phone number, nationality and country of origin
- Enter your password. Make sure to write this password down somewhere safe, just incase
- Click Register
- Your account has been created successfully
- Login to your account
- Enter your email address and password
- JAMB profile dashboard panel
- You will be able to access your JAMB profile.
Order JAMB Past Questions in PDF here.