This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2021 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
All NECO Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!