Those candidates who participated in the post-UTME screening exercise at the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) are hereby informed that the institution’s management has announced the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic year into the university’s various first-degree programs.
FUTMINNA undergraduate first batch admission list has been uploaded on the school’s portal.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List
- Go to the FUTMINNA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and One of Your Names in the required columns.
- Click “Submit” to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Note: THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their FUTMINNA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUTMINNA admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.