This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Tech-U admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check TECH-U Admission List
- Go to Tech-U admission portal at https://admission.tech-u.edu.ng/
- Login to the portal by using your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and LAST NAME
- Check if your Admission has been accepted on the JAMB Portal.
- If your Status is showing ADMITTED AND ACCEPTED, proceed with payment for Admission Acceptance Fee.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
READ ALSO LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, [LASU] RELEASES FINAL ADJUSTED ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR THE 2021/2022 SESSION
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Tech-U admission list.