This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Tech-U admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check TECH-U Admission List
- Go to Tech-U admission portal at https://admission.tech-u.edu.ng/
- Login to the portal by using your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and LAST NAME
- Check if your Admission has been accepted on the JAMB Portal.
- If your Status is showing ADMITTED AND ACCEPTED, proceed with payment for Admission Acceptance Fee.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Tech-U admission list.