The Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year has commenced.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME examination.
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
NOTE: O’Level grades relevant to your chosen course must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS before your admission can be processed, else your application will not be considered. Consequently, all candidates who applied to the Federal University Otuoke for the 2021 PUTME are advised to ensure that their O’Level grades are uploaded on JAMB CAPS.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
4. Faculty of SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
6. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2022 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order.
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications due to an invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening
The date for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise would be made known upon completion of the application Via this platform: http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items (b) above will be confiscated, if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
DISQUALIFICATION: CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the university campus for further screening/verification.
Apply Before: Monday September 26, 2022