Authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence on August 22, 2022, and end at midnight on October 9, 2022.
Candidates Eligible for FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE Screening
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minnas first choice, are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160 in the 2022 UTME, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the FUTMINNA 2022/2023 ADMISSION CUT-OFF.
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course, will attract a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits, including Mathematics and English Language, in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME AS THE RESULTS UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.
Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through the REMITA platform.
- Click on “2022/2023 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login.’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway‘.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link‘ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e. the 3 digits behind your card and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: email@example.com or call 08028949142 and 09023418632.