This is to notify the general public that the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare has commence admission into various undergraduate programmes offered in the varsity for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The approved cut-off marks for UTME admission into the university is as follows;
Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare Cut-off Mark
1. MBBS Medicine and Surgery- 200 Points and above
2. BDS Dentistry – 200 Points and above
3. B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 160 Points and above
4. BSC Nutrition and Dietetics – 160 Points and above
5. B.Sc Radiography – 160 Points and above
Candidates with at least five (5) O’ level (SSCE) Credits in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology as well as relevant subject combinations in UTME for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Sessions may wish to effect the appropriate Change of Institution on the JAMB Portal.
Furthermore, the University will announce the date, venue and other details concerning the Post UTME screening exercise, in due course.