The application for admission into the full-time National Diploma (ND) programs at Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY for the admissions process for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening Eligibility & List of Available Courses
Eligibility & Entry Requirements:
- The basic requirements for admission into the National Diploma Programme of courses the applicant wishes to pursue are at least (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. Only candidates who scored 120 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are qualified to apply.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Agricultural Technology
- Horticultural Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology
READ ALSO UNIVERSITY OF PORTHARCOURT RELEASES POST UTME ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Form
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await a response from the Polytechnic.
READ ALSO National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Orientation Course For 2022 Batch 'C' Stream II To Commence November 30
NB: Candidates must upload their ‘O’ level or SSCE results to the JAMB portal to be considered eligible for admission.
DURATION: Timely submission of applications is an advantage.