The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) National Diploma (ND) programs are accepting applications from qualified applicants for admission during the academic year 2022/2023.
Available Courses at Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
Eligibility for Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji POST-UTME
All applicants must have taken the 2022 UTME and achieved the required cut-off mark in order to submit an application.
Additionally, only applicants who have earned at least five (5) O’ level credits in pertinent courses at one or more SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB sittings are eligible to register for the post-UTME.
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Application Procedure
The Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
- Click on “Create Account Now” link to start your application
- On the “Create your Application Account” page, Select or supply the following
- Programme of choice
- Confirm Password
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Above info is mine
- and click on Create Account Now button to create your account
- Supply your already created account details that is:
- Click on Login
APPLICANT PROFILE AREA
- On your left-hand side are the 4 basic steps to follow to complete your application successfully.
ADMISSION APPLICATION PAYMENT
- Click on “Generate RRR /Pay Amount” to make your payment on any of the payment channels or methods of your choice
- REMITA payment page is displayed for you to complete your payment
- Please note that your payment will be automatically confirmed.
- If your payment is not confirmed or your pay at the bank branch, kindly click on Confirm/Retry/Requery button to get it done
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to the next step, which is Biodata Information
- Fill in all the fields accordingly and submit. Please note that all fields are required /compulsory in this section.
- Fill in all the fields accordingly and submit. Please note that NOT all fields are required /compulsory in this section.
- Choose your course/department of choice and submit to finalize your application in this section.
Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission in the Polytechnic. Also candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-064-2448.