This is to let everyone know that the registration forms for the 2022/2023 academic session at Federal Polytechnic, Ado–Ekiti are now available for purchase. The online admissions application and form submission process will open on September 29, 2022, and end on October 30, 2022.
Eligible Criteria For Federal Poly Ado Post-UTME
(1) All applicants who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti and obtained a Minimum Acceptable Mark (MAM) of 140 in the 2022/2023 UTME. In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB.
(2) Candidates who scored 140 and above in the last UTME but did not chose the the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice of institution and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can also apply.
(3) Any applicant applying with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT), must in addition to the five (5) O’level subjects in (i) above possess a core subject from the Trade Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies, etc. While applicants applying for Business related Courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering. However, the Department of Mechanical Engineering accepts NABTEB (NBC) certificate with a relevant core subjects.
(4) Applicants with NABTEB (General Education) can also apply for courses in the School of Engineering (SOE), School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT).
(5) Applicants should carefully consider the O’Level requirements of the department they wish to apply for. Information of the O’Level requirements can be found on the 2022/2023 Admission Application Page.
TIP: You must not make Federal Poly Ado as your first choice of institution to be eligible to apply.
Applicants should endeavour to upload their O’level subjects on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), in particular, the awaiting results candidates.
Available Federal Poly Ado ND Full-Time Courses
1.1 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY: a) Agricultural Technology a) Fisheries Technology b) Horticultural Technology
1.2 SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES: a) Accountancy b) Banking and Finance c) Business Administration and Management d) Marketing e) Mass Communication f) Office Technology and Management g) Procurement and Supply Chain Management h) Taxation
1.3 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: a) Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology b) Civil Engineering Technology c) Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology d) Mechanical Engineering Technology e) Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
1.4 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: a) Architectural Technology b) Building Technology c) Estate Management d) Quantity Surveying e) Surveying and Geo-Informatics f) Urban and Regional Planning
1.5 SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES: a) Art and Industrial Design b) Computer Science c) Food Technology d) Glass & Ceramic Technology e) Statistics f) Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME.
Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
The invoice and RRR must be in the Candidates name. Candidates are adviced to read through their forms before submission.
Closing Date Online application for admission will close on Sunday, 30th October 2022.
If you have any question(s) on federal poly ado-ekiti part-time Form, feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call: 23480-8041-5584, 23480-7590-2888, 23490-2594- 5943, or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.