The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) has announced that candidates who applied for admission into its NCE programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session can now check their status.
The admission list for the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) has been posted online for applicants to check.
How to Check FCE Abeokuta Admission List
Currently, the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FCE Abeokuta admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) NCE programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the college website.
Congratulation to all the candidates that made it to the NCE programmes of the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA)