Applications are hereby invited from qualified male and female candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences, KM 6 Sapele Road, by Godwin Abbe Road, Benin City.
Study Period: Three (3) Years.
Application: Opens Tuesday 19th , July and closes Tuesday 30th, August, 2022.
WAEC/NECO (O’Level) OR NABTEB with at least five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. No Awaiting Result
3. Must be Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
Method of Application:
1. Please, Visit Edo State College of Nursing sciences Portal
* Click on “Application” then Click on “Admission Screening Exercise 2022”
* Click “Register for application”to begin the application process.
Complete the registration form.
* Please note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
2.Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only)to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
NOTE: HARD COPY FORMS WILL NOT BE SOLD
Applicants are required to have a functional email and phone number for future contact and keep log-in details to check result.
Date: September 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th,2022.
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
DO NOT PAY TO FRAUDSTER
This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries: Please call: +2348104797237
For Technical Support: Whatsapp only 08035304611
Instructions on Application
1. Visit Edo State College of Nursing sciences Portal
2. Click on Application
3. Enter your full names and a valid email address
4. Your login details would be sent to your email
5. Check your email and use the details to login
6. Click on “Edit application record” to continue
7. Fill all the necessary details on the form and tick the acknowledgement box and save
8. Upload your recent passport photograph
9. Click on “Add online payment ticket” to enable you make payment
10. A link would be generated that starts with P1XXXXXXXXX
11. Click on the link and select “Pay Via Interswitch CollegePAY”
12. Enter your card details on the Interswitch Page Follow the interswitch instructions
13. A payment of N10,500 would be debited from your account
14. Download the payment receipt and application slip after a successful payment has been made.