Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) ND full-time admission application form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Eligibility.
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and scored 140 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for DESPO Post UTME Admission.
Follow the procedure below to apply for the DESPO post UTME form:
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
Closing date for sale of forms for the Screening exercise is Monday 30th September, 2019 while the Post-UTME is Thursday 3rd – Friday 4th October,2019 as scheduled below:
|Thursday, 3rd, October, 2019||School of Applied Sciences & Technologyi. Science Laboratory * Technologyii. Computer Scienceiii. StatisticsSchool of Engineeringi. Electrical/Electronics Engineeringii. Mechanical Engineeringiii. Computer Engineeringiv. Welding & Fabrication Technology |
v. Industrial Maintenance Engineering &Technology.
|Friday,4th October,2019||School of Business Studiesi. Accountancyii. Business Administration &Managementiii. Banking & Financeiv. Mass Communicationv. Office Technology & Management|