The JAMB NUMBER is the examination registration number that all prospective students must use to view their exam schedule online.
Click on the link below
Enter Your Registration Number (JAMB NUMBER):
Post UTME Requirements
Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
– O’Level result
– JAMB result slip
– Post utme acknowledgement slip
Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials
– Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wrist watches, etc, to the examination halls.
– Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres
– Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time
– Any other details not published on this platform with regards to the forth coming POST UTME examination is hereby considered FASLE