In an effort to distribute scholarships to female engineering students enrolled in public universities across the country, Julius Berger Nigeria is seeking applications from female Engineering students. The Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship program seeks applications from female engineering students enrolled in Nigerian public universities for its scholarship awards in 2022.
Providing scholarships to female engineering students at public universities around the country is part of Julius Berger’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and commitment to enhancing and building capacities in Nigeria’s Education and Human Capital Development sector.
Females studying engineering in public universities in Nigeria are encouraged to apply for Julius Berger Nigeria’s 2022 scholarship program.
The scholarship is renewed each year until the student graduates. In addition to adhering to the scholarship award letter, recipients are expected to maintain strong academic and ethical standards.
The deadline for the submission of applications for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship is December 5
Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship
- The scholarship is granted for the duration of the undergraduate programme. The applicant’s mode of admission vis-à-vis the course duration is taken into consideration in arriving at the number of academic years for the award.
Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a Nigerian citizen;
- Be female;
- Be enrolled in a Federal or State-Owned University in Nigeria;
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Currently enrolled in their second year of full-time study at a Nigerian Federal or State University that has been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC);
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
NB: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group workers are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
Applications should be submitted on or before December 5, 2022. The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.