The amount to be paid in school fees by undergraduate students at Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), both new and returning students, for the 2022/2023 academic session, as well as the payment process, have been made public by the university’s administration.
Ajayi Crowther University School Fees Schedule
The schedule of fees has been made available in PDF format and can be accessed by clicking on the link below;
Ajayi Crowther University School Fees (PDF 439 KB)
Ajayi Crowther University School Fees Payment Procedure
- Visit the University website (www.acu.edu.ng), locate (on top of the website) and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal‘.
- Thereafter, login using your matric number as the username and password after choosing “student” and “Current Student” respectively. Note that Fresh students are to use their Admission Number.
- Then click on the fee instalment you intend to pay or click on ‘Pay Desired Fee’ and enter amount in the space provided to pay either: (i) ‘ON LINE’ OR (ii) ‘AT ANY BANK’
- To pay online, Click on ‘Pay ONLINE’ and follow the link to pay online. OR
- To pay at any bank, simply Click on ‘PAY THROUGH BANK BRANCH’ and copy the RRR Number or print out the page containing RRR Number from the platform to pay your fee at any bank via remita link platform.
- After successful transaction, print out the slip and submit at University Bursary to obtain official receipt.
Pay ACU Student Assembly (ACUSA) fee directly to the association and collect receipt at their Secretariat
Payment of personal cheque is NOT acceptable. Hence, do not deposit any cheque into the University’s account
For enquiries and clarifications on the fees schedule, call officers in ACU Bursary on 08068753469, 08036327145 and 07031353073.