UTME/Direct Entry admission list has been released by the management of the Centre for Degree Programmes (CEDEP), Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA), in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI).
A list of candidates who applied for admission to the UTME/Direct Entry program at Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA), in affiliation with the University of Ibadan, was released by the Management of the Centre for Degree Programmes (CEDEP), Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA).
FCEABEOKUTA UI Degree Admission List – How to Check
Prospective students of FCE Abeokuta (UI Affiliated) degree program can currently check their admission status by looking at the list of names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school.
Check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FCE Abeokuta degree admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.