The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on WAEC recruitment portal (www.waec.org.ng), how to apply for WAEC 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for WAEC Recruitment 2022.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the West African Examination Council? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get WAEC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
- All vacancies advertised are reserved for holders of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from well known Institution.
- It’s good for an applicant to be Computer literate because this will be an added advantage.
- Applicant should be able to write good reports and must be a good team player.
- The minimum required certificate to possess in addition to higher education degree are: any of SSCE/WASSCE, this should include English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings,
- Applicants should be or be below 35 years at the time of applying.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
Applying for any position on WAEC can now be done online via the recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/
Here is the procedure :
- Login to WAEC vacancies or recruitment page, view the available positions by click on “View Details” this will display not only the available position but also the requirement.
- To start the application process click on “Apply for this position” you will be redirected to the login page where you have to either create an account or login to already existing accounts you have.
- As a new user just click here to register https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/Register
- Complete the registration with your email address, other details supplied should be correct. Check your email for a verification code sent there.
- After verification of your email, you can now login with your email address and other credentials like password.
- Application Requirement Summary
- The size of Your photograph when scanned and ready for upload should be 7kb to 30kb / 275 x 314 pixels.
- Your credentials should be scanned also, remember to have them minimise to 50kb to 120kb and 1200x1500pixels max
Important Points to Note on WAEC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all necessary Credentials listed on WAEC requirements.
- When applying for WAEC recruitment Scan and upload the documents.
- It takes only few weeks for WAEC to publish the list of candidates who they have shortlisted.
- The West African Examination Council recruitment is free, don’t pay anyone for placement.
- If you encounter any problems or issues forward it to WAEC via this email
NEWSWAEC speaks on recruitment
The management of WAEC has ask the general public to disregard fake recruitment news flying on social media.
The only recruitment website they have is https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/
job hunt and application should be done through this portal and not on any other website or social media.
The management further stressed that WAEC remains an organisation with great reputation and will not operate outside sets rules governing it.